Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lucky He :)

I never knew the benefits of being the first child of a family as I was the youngest of my parents. So, here comes he. He is the first child in all my friends here so he is apple of eye of everybody. Today he got a beautiful jas (jacket) from Aurin my friend. Two days ago, he got a jeans and shirt from my colleague Peng. I found a little gift in his manje (basket) in his creche. Most importantly he is being cherished by lots of people. Once I took him to the office and asked Yuti (my colleague/ friend) to babysit him for 30 minutes as I had a meeting. On the way to the office, one of our colleague saw me so she informed another colleague. While I was in the meeting, she came inside and asked about him as she also wanted to cuddle him. My boss's response was "Everybody in the office is enjoying except me". Evelien (my colleague/ friend) used to visit him often when she was in the Netherlands, and now Marloes (colleague friend) who loves to take him and fly. He knows Lilianne because we share the same office and I know during my pregnancy when she used to enter in the office, he was jumping inside me. During Friday afternoons, I keep him in the office and try to work there, and during some break, I take him to Boukje and Frans and both cuddle him. Then is my friend Esma with whom he is always crying and she thinks that he isn't feeling well but I don't know why he always cries when she calls or visits. Ayla (my friend) is a good babysitter and she makes him sleep and does her work. 

All in all, he is loved by everybody around so he is a little bit spoiled. When my family ask me if I need any cloths for him, I always have to stop them because I receive so many things for him every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment