Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stranger's Anxiety coming in

Day before yesterday, I was talking to the lady in his creche (leidster) that he is always relaxed with others and doesn't care if I am leaving. So yesterday, when I was leaving him in the creche, he showed first signs of stranger's anxiety. He wanted to come back to me and soon filled his eyes with tears. I am a very strong person but it was kind of emotional. After looking into his eyes, I had to run fast to my office. 

Last night, I had to visit somebody and the lady was quite loving towards him but he remained with me and as soon as she would take him, he cried. When I brought him back home, he was giggling and laughing as if he is in an interesting place like a zoo :) Today as expected, he made a big mess when I was leaving him in the creche. 

So stranger's anxiety has came in. But who is stranger in his case except mama. He only sees me so I hope this phase goes away soon. I have my very nice friends around and I want him to remain happy with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment